Doctor who performed abortion on 9-year old rape victim excommunicated

The doctors, medical team and mother of the 9-year old rape victim were all excommunicated by the Archbishop of Olinda and Recife in Brazil. Cardinal Sobrinho did not, however, excommunicate the rapist. Instead, he told Brazil's Globo TV that "A graver act than (rape) is abortion, to eliminate an innocent life." (more on this story here)

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

that's fucked up.
The 9yo would have died trying to carry twins full term, but at least she wouldn't have had to have an abortion... the doctor actually saved her life, but now he's going to hell. Make sure you pray for the innocent rapist! (He didn't know she was only 9)
He also wasn't aware it was his daughter.
People are so stupid! That makes me so mad >:(
raping a 9 year old is destroying an innocent life. these people are disgusting.
Cynthia: I AGREE 100%. Punishing the people that saved the little girl's life and excusing the rapist? That is fucked up.
The 9 year old is obviously a whore who brought it upon herself.
Her step dad didn't really have a choice. I mean, we've all been there, right?

Oh, wait, no, he's a monster. My bad.
The Catholic PAC...ignoring rape inside AND outside its walls!
The Catholic church: pretty damn close to 100% wrong on everything.
Catlick cocksuckers.

That is all.
Imagine this newsbit:

"President Obama today fired a doctor working on his staff upon learning the doctor saved the life of a 9-year-old rape victim by performing an abortion. The rapist, the child's stepfather, also works in Obama's administration and is keeping his job."

How fast would Obama be impeached?

How on Earth do millions upon millions of people worldwide still follow this fucked up church?!?

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service