"This holiday season, Galen Dively, a Vermont entrepreneur, is capitalizing on the hunger for Jesus crust.  For $31.95, you don’t have to wait for a miracle to see Jesus on your daily bread. Look no further than the Jesus Toaster."

Opportunistic entrepreneur? Religious zealot? Clever marketing? A sad comment on American consumers. 

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/14/jesus-toasters-selling-bri...

Views: 189

Replies to This Discussion

Now what we need is a Darwin Toaster!

It doesn't look like he does Darwin yet, but you can get J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, the figurehead of the Church of the SubGenius.

See full size image

You gotta be kiddin' me.

I want one of those.  Time to start making Jesus Toast and selling it on Ebay!  They have Mary Toast too? Cool, matched set!

Think of the money you could make from the suckers out there!

Certainly that is what Galen Dively had in mind. Besides, the post rapture pet care business is getting a little crowded.

I think it's great fun. Bet most of the buyers will be atheists.

I dunno man.  There are a lot of liberal, wishy-washy Christians who like to make fun of the credulous, extreme nutcases.

I would love to make a Jesus sandwich.  Too bad I have no need for a toaster.  I guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned manual way with toast stamps.

I already have a Prophet Mohammad toaster. When the toast comes out, no one's face is on it.

Good one, Hugh!

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service