Chris Haughey's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Will do! Thanks for your suggestions. BTW, How have you been going about that pesky…"

Chris Haughey replied May 23, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"yeah, I've asked someone who is affiliated w/the sober living house where I am curre…"

Chris Haughey replied May 19, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Thanks Lillie.  I am required to go to 2 mtgs/day in order to live where I do.  I ha…"

Chris Haughey replied May 18, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"That would be ideal but really difficult to find in this area.  There is a local Ath…"

Chris Haughey replied May 17, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"I'm currently in a 3/4 house and know I need the extra support of the rooms right no…"

Chris Haughey replied May 15, 2013 to Intergroup Intelligentsia - The Thought Police

14 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Hi Bill, I concur, wholeheartedly.  I've recently gotten clean (again) but had a cou…"

Chris Haughey replied May 15, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Also, when I was still going to NA and searching for a way around the HP issue, I ra…"

Chris Haughey replied Feb 6, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

"Hi Bill, I spent 2 yrs in NA and bought it hook line and sinker, except for the HP t…"

Chris Haughey replied Feb 6, 2013 to Confronting the Fellowship of NA.

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Joe C

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Loren Miller liked Loren Miller's discussion Consider the Atheist (Madalyn Murray O'Hair)
10 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
10 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a group
17 minutes ago
Metamorphosis posted a video

Goodbye to the First Amendment

Il faut qu'une constitution soit courte et obscure. Elle doit être faite de manière à ne pas gêner l'action du gouvernement. Napoléon Bonaparte
17 minutes ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
17 minutes ago
Profile Iconreno barber and arijit saha joined Atheist Nexus
18 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Michael Pianko's discussion Why are so many atheists here so liberal?
35 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion How many of you despise Edward Snowden?
42 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service