Ok, so due to my inability to lower my standards, I have unwittingly dedicated myself to becoming an atheist nun....(kidding, but that's the way it's turning out). So I live in the buckle of the bible belt, I'm educated, attractive for my age, own my own business, and mindless sex is just so easy (and boring) for us....isn't it ladies??? (You guys know that's true) But finding someone you actually WANT to be with, now that is where things get good and complicated!! I've decided in my wisdom, that I will not settle. Since MOST atheists live far far away from me, it never really occurred to me to try and find a man that could keep up with me intellectually on this site, but what did occur to me, was that I would meet awesome people who are intelligent, well spoken, educated, (whether self taught or schooled), witty and socially aware. I have hit the mother load there!!! This site helps me hold on to the fact that there are growing numbers of people just like me out there and I am not alone!! Rational, kind, and well spoken non-believers! I LOVE yall people....!!! (no but really, I do! That's a facetious southern accent btw and yeah, I am a southern girl and lovin there are so many talking atheists on this site!!!)
Now that being said....it can be a lonely life. But I just can't, and won't settle. You feel me?

Views: 2518

Replies to This Discussion

I hear all of these poor women wishing for an end to their virtual nunhood, and I find myself wishing there was something I could do to help. Poor girls.
Ending virtual nunhood is super easy and could literally take days (if not hours) to accomplish for most girls. It's the "finding a great partner" part that is seeming impossible.
Yeah, which is where I suck and can't help out that much. Meh.
Spot on TRose!! Spot on. Never more than one phone call away right? But not anyone we would really LIKE to call....so why bother??? lol
Joe.....hehehe....I bet you would....I bet you would :)~
Yeah, I'm a helper! :-D
Well isn't that sweet Mr Helper..... ;)~
LOL Joseph P - All these libido-bubbling-over Atheist singles, yet in real life we're all too far apart. Your offer to help however is most chivalrous and completely selfless I'm sure.

:-P
We should have a map or something, then we could have a chart to calculate the CBA - Closest Bonkable Atheist.
Miisa, If you have the map, I WANT A COPY!!!! Hook a sister up!!!
Yeah, every group needs their TLA's, huh? I can live with that one.
That's great Miisa! I think there is a map somewhere on this site, don't know if it's to do with the Atheist group though.

*EDIT* Found it:

http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/atheistsingles/forum/topics/where...

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

James replied to Daniel W's discussion Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?
5 minutes ago
Qiana-Maieev replied to Daniel W's discussion Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?
10 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Orpheus Chamber Orchestra at Blossom last night was OUTSTANDING! Four Brandenburg concerti, plus Air on a G-string - pure musicianship!"
23 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Orpheus Chamber Orchestra at Blossom last night was OUTSTANDING! Four Brandenburg concerti, plus Air on a G-string - pure musicianship!"
23 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel W's discussion Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?
50 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Daniel W's discussion Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted a status
"Jeez, I hope I don't have to rethink any more statements of mine today. But, thanks Atheist Nexus, for holding my feet to the fire."
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Atheists read the bible.'s discussion If Guns existed in the Old Testament, do you think Christians and God would be using them against the innocent?
1 hour ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service