Last year, New Scientist urged their readers to send in pick up lines...
I wasn't sure if I should post it here, or in the atheists who loves science-group..But I thought perhaps we need it more..;) Enjoy.
Winners of the New Scientist science pick-up lines...
If you're not a nerd your not gonna get this stuff......
- Would there be any resistance if I asked to take you ohm?
- I love the way you smell so different from my dad.
- Would kissing you increase global warming and damage the Arctic irreversibly, or is it just enough to break the ice?
- I've had my ion you.
- Baby, you must be a start codon because you are turnin' me on.
- I don't wish to brag, but in several parallel universes I invented the internet, warned the world about global warming, ran for president and won the Nobel peace prize.
- Hello, I've just taken part in the clinical trial of a new drug to help memory loss; could you tell me, do I come here often?
- You are definitely the woman of my REM phase.
- Er... hello... um... er. Oh look! Our shoes have similar spectral characteristics.