Hi, my name is Kylyssa and I'm an artist.
("Hello, Kylyssa," drones the assembled group.)

I've been a writer since before I can remember. I've drawn, painted, composed, constructed, sculpted, and designed since I was a small child. I've become interested in photography in the past several years.

Before I became disabled my day job was serving as a floral designer in an edgy, upscale shop.

Just over a year ago something truly awful happened. Around the same time I started to fall ill, I slipped on ice, falling and breaking my wrist and thumb as well as sustaining a severe concussion. During the healing process, a large person gripped my hand, attempting to haul me around by it. This caused nerve damage as well as gross damage to the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones.

All fine control in my dominant hand has been compromised and I have a persistent tremor. My drawing skills have suffered greatly. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing.

The reason I felt the need to go into this aspect of my history is this - I hope you will be kind as I struggle to regain my former skill and as I'm forced to try different techniques with my new limitations.

That said, what's your story?

Views: 12

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service