Loren Miller's Discussions (9,376)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"If they don't want to be persuaded, Tom, not even the august Dr. Tyson could bring t…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"The kind of "American exceptionalism" in evidence THESE days is nothing I would boas…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things…"

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"Impressive piece of work!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 6, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Nontheist Central

"I am so glad that Tyson is in the position he's in, where he can work with kids and…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 30, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - An Interview Conveying the Excitement of Science

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tony, if you liked the short version of Lawrence Krauss's lecture, here's the full v…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 8, 2012 to Whatsa(dark)matta'U

30 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Well, last I looked I wasn't on the invite list to the research team at CERN, but he…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 7, 2012 to Data Hint at Hypothetical Particle, Key to Mass in the Universe (NYTimes)

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And as I hear it, Tyson is set to do something akin to an updated version of Cosmos.…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 2, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - An Interview Conveying the Excitement of Science

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"No kidding!  He does it with brio and he does it with THE FACTS ... and he's liable…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 2, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - An Interview Conveying the Excitement of Science

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Utterly agreed!  I don't care how much you know or don't know about science.  If you…"

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service