Loren Miller's Discussions (9,789)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm, "community, ceremony, and tradition," eh?Community? Community we got here, alb…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 10, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, you are WAY too generous with you praise ... but thanks!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"For me, not so much so.  Religion wasn't that much of a support for me as it was, an…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Sadly, that seems to be the general consensus here ... and I sometimes wonder if any…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 8, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"If they don't want to be persuaded, Tom, not even the august Dr. Tyson could bring t…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"The kind of "American exceptionalism" in evidence THESE days is nothing I would boas…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things…"

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"Impressive piece of work!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 6, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Nontheist Central

"I am so glad that Tyson is in the position he's in, where he can work with kids and…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 30, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - An Interview Conveying the Excitement of Science

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tony, if you liked the short version of Lawrence Krauss's lecture, here's the full v…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 8, 2012 to Whatsa(dark)matta'U

30 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service