Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,620)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"An interesting ecosystem, thanks for the post."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied 9 hours ago to Fascinating article on strange world ex BBC

3 9 hours ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"That's interesting. I'd appreciate a link that describes evidence for this symbiosis."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 27 to Dog-human alliance edged out Neanderthals

12 Aug 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Bogus allegedly peer reviewed journals make real science harder. Lobbyists can submi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 27 to "Science Isn't Broken"

10 Aug 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There were once hyenas in the British Isles?"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 26 to Dog-human alliance edged out Neanderthals

12 Aug 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"To my knowledge there was never any evidence of dogs in Neanderthal sites."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 26 to Dog-human alliance edged out Neanderthals

12 Aug 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Here's a chart from Scientific American: Mass Deaths in Americas Start New CO2 Epoch"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 12 to Science, information, and politics in the Anthropocene

3 Mar 12

"There's a deeper connection between the view Allenby and Sarewitz present of the Ant…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 12 to Science, information, and politics in the Anthropocene

3 Mar 12

"Scientists at University College London say the essence of the Anthropocene is about…"

3 Mar 12

"Well put, Grinning Cat! Shucks, I don't want to change my way of life either, like p…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 4 to Climate Change Deniers.

8 Mar 4

"It's always "someday". <groan>"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 4 to Marburg and Ebola Viruses

2 Mar 4
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service