John Secular Smith's Discussions (2,513)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"I assume when you said Stephen you meant me. Note how I said nothing like faith. I s…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 12, 2009 to Paradox: Rationalism is impossible (hence atheism has no basis)

35 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"*clap* *clap* *clap*"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 11, 2009 to

just now

"Flying frog? FREAKING SWEET!!! I wonder if the flying frog could overcome the Hypnot…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 11, 2009 to

just now

"Soon...the crows...they'll take over the world! Quick, attack while we still can!"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 10, 2009 to

just now

"It looks like you are using "set" with different definitions on separate lines of in…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 8, 2009 to Paradox: Rationalism is impossible (hence atheism has no basis)

35 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Totally off topic: Where were these hot evolutionary biology professors when I was…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 5, 2009 to

just now

"We'll assume that all these hundreds are actually scientists. How many millions of s…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 4, 2009 to Senate Minority Report on Global Warming Not Credible

16 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"Oh it is wonderfully interesting research, and I'm glad you posted it. It is just sa…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 4, 2009 to

just now

"As an evolutionary biologist by training, I am annoyed by this whole thing. You can'…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 4, 2009 to

just now

"I do not believe his beliefs say what he thinks they say...or is this just cut-and-p…"

John Secular Smith replied Jul 28, 2009 to Does Science Make Belief in God "Intensely Plausebile?"

8 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Random Behaviorist

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service