Loren Miller's Discussions (9,442)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be interested to know if the Kepler Space Telescope verifies this finding.  It's…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 14 to Earth like planet may be only 4.25 light-years away.

8 Aug 26
Reply by Idaho Spud

"From where I sit, atheism, especially deduced atheism, is a starting point.  It is t…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 19 to Atheism isn’t enough, and it isn’t very satisfying

9 Aug 30
Reply by sehkmet

"With the leaps medical science is making these days, your request may not be all tha…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 16 to Breakthrough: 'Living' Ear, Bone and Muscle 3D-Printed

4 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One thing that occurs to me which is currently pretty critical: space junk cleanup!!!"

Loren Miller replied Dec 22, 2015 to SpaceX Launches Falcon 9, Deploys Orbcomm Satellites, Recovers First Stage!

2 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"The very same, Bertold!  Our Man Flint!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24, 2015 to Diagnostic test for ALL viruses

6 Jun 20
Reply by Alexandra Rodriguez

"Impressive.  Now if we could use variations on this technology to DESTROY the viruse…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 23, 2015 to Diagnostic test for ALL viruses

6 Jun 20
Reply by Alexandra Rodriguez

"Tom, my point is that such people are more about short-term profits than they are ab…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27, 2015 to "Science Isn't Broken"

11 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I am currently reading the book Merchants of Doubt.  I'm only two chapters in, but t…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 26, 2015 to "Science Isn't Broken"

11 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

"At least Nixon resigned ... mostly because he had a gun to his head and knew it.What…"

Loren Miller replied May 10, 2015 to Walter Cronkite Apollo 11 Interview with Robert A. Heinlein & Arthur C. Clarke

3 May 10, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I was kinda wondering about that myself!  [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Mar 25, 2015 to NASAs Opportunity Mars Rover's amazing 11 year 26 mile scientific discovery journey.

11 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Patricia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service