Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,355)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

""Peas on Earth"Horticultural Science 72:438, 1972. In the beginning there was Mende…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 22 to Publish-Or-Perish Guarantees Flawed Research

1 Sep 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut's short story "The Big Space Fuck" (from Harlan Ellison'…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 24 to Earth like planet may be only 4.25 light-years away.

8 Aug 26
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Might this eventually have an application in selective noise reduction in buildings?"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 13 to Acoustic Prism

1 Aug 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

""The ur-stone that dictates the fate of every arch" does conjure echoes of "One Ring…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Hyperkeystone Species

1 Jun 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I want it to make me a sandwich! :)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18 to Atheism isn’t enough, and it isn’t very satisfying

9 Aug 30
Reply by sehkmet

"I learned today that California has energy efficiency laws (Title 20 and 24) that, a…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 1 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

14 Jun 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"If our civilization survives long enough, we might yet see a utopian aspect of John…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 16 to Breakthrough: 'Living' Ear, Bone and Muscle 3D-Printed

4 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Climate deniers might get published in real journals very rarely (5 articles out of…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 30 to "Science Isn't Broken"

11 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Interesting! Especially with the "incessant flow" example, could this become a usefu…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 4, 2015 to Liquid-crystalline water

4 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Even with HIV, which hides outside the bloodstream, it'd be a major step forward in…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 23, 2015 to Diagnostic test for ALL viruses

6 Jun 20
Reply by Alexandra Rodriguez

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service