Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,505)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"This also, scarily, could apply to government-funded science and specifically to dat…"

Grinning Cat replied yesterday to Data Analytics and the Disintegration of Public Knowledge

4 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Again wishing the "Like" button were called "upvote" or some such instead -- I appre…"

Grinning Cat replied yesterday to Data Analytics and the Disintegration of Public Knowledge

4 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"In the same way that an aggressive, rabid dog isn't "evil" -- but still dangerous!"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 23, 2016 to Corrupt Science

6 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It just keeps feeling strange to me to click "Like" on bad news! Somehow giving an u…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 23, 2016 to Corrupt Science

6 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Those people must have little to no empathy. Psychopaths are "wired" in such a way t…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 22, 2016 to Corrupt Science

6 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Peas on Earth"Horticultural Science 72:438, 1972. In the beginning there was Mende…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 22, 2016 to Publish-Or-Perish Guarantees Flawed Research

1 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut's short story "The Big Space Fuck" (from Harlan Ellison'…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 24, 2016 to Earth like planet may be only 4.25 light-years away.

8 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Might this eventually have an application in selective noise reduction in buildings?"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 13, 2016 to Acoustic Prism

1 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

""The ur-stone that dictates the fate of every arch" does conjure echoes of "One Ring…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21, 2016 to Hyperkeystone Species

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Sean Murphy

"I want it to make me a sandwich! :)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 18, 2016 to Atheism isn’t enough, and it isn’t very satisfying

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sean Murphy

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service