Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,981)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"NASA is pleased with the success of SpaceX, despite failure of the 7th resupply miss…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 28 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

12 Jun 29
Reply by Randall Smith

"Both Clarke and Heinlein indicated this trip would be the start of the end of war. …"

Idaho Spud replied May 10 to Walter Cronkite Apollo 11 Interview with Robert A. Heinlein & Arthur C. Clarke

3 May 10
Reply by Idaho Spud

"ScienceDaily hates me as usual, so I had to find the story elsewhere.  Good news.  I…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 29 to Ebola Vaccine Very Promising

6 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"NASA Announces Next Steps on Journey to Mars: Progress on Asteroid Initiative: http:…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 25 to NASAs Opportunity Mars Rover's amazing 11 year 26 mile scientific discovery journey.

11 Mar 26
Reply by Patricia

"Oh, I second that wish Patricia!  Most TV programs are of no interest to me, and mos…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 25 to NASAs Opportunity Mars Rover's amazing 11 year 26 mile scientific discovery journey.

11 Mar 26
Reply by Patricia

"I would love to be part of a settlement on Mars, and I would take as many edible pla…"

11 Mar 26
Reply by Patricia

""

11 Mar 26
Reply by Patricia

"Good news for lots of people.  Interesting.  Explains why a headless chicken will ru…"

Idaho Spud replied Jan 16 to Brain and Spinal Cord

3 Jan 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Me too Randy!  Always been wanting to meet another race or 2."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 26, 2014 to Intelligent life 90% less likely

3 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"U oh!  Have to stop eating Pringles.   Well, it won't be too hard.  The last time I…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 11, 2014 to Roundup Ready Corn IS Toxic

7 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service