Bimmerella's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Not too sure I can totally agree with you on this point.  I think that a science is…"

Bimmerella replied Mar 4, 2012 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"As always I thank you :) Information is always my friend!"

Bimmerella replied Mar 4, 2012 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Yeah I know, and this is all part of the curiosity for me.  I do wonder what he was…"

Bimmerella replied Aug 18, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"That was very interesting Julie!! Thanks for posting it!  This is a huge debate for…"

Bimmerella replied Aug 17, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"I think that is a normal fascination for a young boy.  I mean, Nazi's are the perfec…"

Bimmerella replied Jul 25, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"All of these I think, have value, and probably the most important thing of all, to m…"

Bimmerella replied Jul 25, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Oh I agree with you!  But I think it's a bit dishonest to omit the struggles and eve…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Indeed compartmentalization is not something that is unique to religion, and is dang…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"I think that the families of the people his rockets were used to kill, would say oth…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"I think that there is a huge difference between the Wright brothers invention being…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service