Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,183)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I can remember when family and friends lost feet or fingers or sight to diabetes. Th…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 14 to Wound Healing

2 Mar 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not a very good prospect for future fun, Felaine. I have "Do Not Resusitate" signed…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 18 to Brain and Spinal Cord

3 Jan 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very good news! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 10 to Newly discovered antibiotic kills pathogens without resistance

3 Jan 15
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Ruth, thanks for the information and the response you made. A good model. I'll send…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 27, 2014 to Tenured Professor shouts "Fire!" in crowded theatre

4 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by David Layton

"This is an amazing finding.  "Previous studies have looked at 10,000 ppm, 20,000 ppm…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 5, 2014 to Crowded rooms make you dumb

4 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Pat

"My goodness, these are the ugliest creatures I can imagine. Glad they became extinct…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 13, 2014 to Dinosaurs may have been neither cold- nor warm-blooded

2 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Luara

"Ed Lindaman, my mentor at Whitworth, proposed small scale solar energy in order to a…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1, 2014 to Japan stepping up to space-based solar power

6 May 4, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Just what we need, some heartfelt music for non-believers. It seems as though the fl…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 9, 2013 to Joe Romm science quote

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Pennsylvania’s New Head Of Environmental Protection Doesn’t Think Climate Change Is…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 7, 2013 to Joe Romm science quote

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"May I share this on Twitter with attribution to you? Or, if you don't want your name…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 26, 2013 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by gAIL

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service