Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,204)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine, too, Susan. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 16 to DINOSAUR SCIENCE! feat. Chris Pratt and Jack Horner

15 Jun 29
Reply by Chris G

"I had to go back and purge any reference to chicken, ie. breast, feathers, so I woul…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 16 to DINOSAUR SCIENCE! feat. Chris Pratt and Jack Horner

15 Jun 29
Reply by Chris G

" "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 15 to New Planet Is Largest Discovered That Orbits Two Suns

1 Jun 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Did John Varley say anything about heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and celebrate? "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Breakthrough: 'Living' Ear, Bone and Muscle 3D-Printed

4 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would like new bones! Mine seem to be breaking. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Breakthrough: 'Living' Ear, Bone and Muscle 3D-Printed

4 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Me, too!"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 11, 2015 to Rock Cycle Illustrated by Phil Stoffer (2005)

2 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I can remember when family and friends lost feet or fingers or sight to diabetes. Th…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 14, 2015 to Wound Healing

2 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not a very good prospect for future fun, Felaine. I have "Do Not Resusitate" signed…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 18, 2015 to Brain and Spinal Cord

3 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very good news! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 10, 2015 to Newly discovered antibiotic kills pathogens without resistance

3 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Ruth, thanks for the information and the response you made. A good model. I'll send…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 27, 2014 to Tenured Professor shouts "Fire!" in crowded theatre

4 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by David Layton

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service