Grace Fitzpatrick's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I read a lot of books by Tor, however, if you do not wish to deal with traditional p…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 1, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"As you said earlier, he was a commercial writer and certainly his audience would hav…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 15, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"No, I haven't.  That was definitely Hemmingway's opinion.  I visited his house in Ke…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 13, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I don't know if you can put a lot of stock in last words.  My dad said he was going…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 13, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"It's sad to see these attitudes are coming in vogue again. :o(  I love A Christmas C…"

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I've read a lot of Dickens, but it's been a few years.  At this time, England was mo…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 12, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Christians like Scrooge to be an atheist, because he isn't very nice.  I saw no evid…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 12, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service