Loren Miller's Discussions (9,306)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Donald, you hit on a number of the points Jeremiah brings in his film.  It is a club…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 23, 2015 to Contradiction: A Question of Faith – A Film by Jeremiah Camara

7 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"You can order the DVD here if you want.  It's a bit pricey at $20, but worth it.  I…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 13, 2015 to Contradiction: A Question of Faith – A Film by Jeremiah Camara

7 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Man is so built that he cannot imagine his own death. This leads to endless inventio…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 13, 2015 to God Doesn't Make Mistakes (WARNING: Contains horrific photo)

10 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Thanks for the comeback, Turk.  I hope you get an opportunity to see Contradiction. …"

Loren Miller replied Oct 13, 2015 to Contradiction: A Question of Faith – A Film by Jeremiah Camara

7 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Herein lies the beauty of christianity: depending on how you read it, you can hate a…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 14, 2013 to

just now

"Prayer is hand-waving.  Hand-waving might as well be prayer.  Each accomplishes roug…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 24, 2013 to Prayer? Prayers do not come true!!

13 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Deconverted Afro-Queen

"This is what happens when being supposedly biblically correct overrules simple EMPAT…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 1, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

1 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Racism gone?  Around here in Cleveland, Ohio, maybe, but elsewhere?  Ohhhhh, MAN! Ch…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 8, 2011 to The end of racism?

60 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Oh, gee, wasn't that swell of her? [groan!]"

Loren Miller replied Apr 6, 2011 to A co-worker gave me a revelation from the Lord, today!

31 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Albert Terry

"BTW, I AM white as the driven snow, so I hope y'all don't mind ... but I personally…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 3, 2011 to I wish Obama would just come out and say it.

7 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ralph Dumain

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service