Eddie E. Hicks Sr.'s Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I first saw that picture years ago. It broke my heart and I guess it did so with mil…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Oct 16, 2015 to God Doesn't Make Mistakes (WARNING: Contains horrific photo)

10 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"" God works in mysterious ways". That is always their cop out when they can't explai…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Oct 16, 2015 to God Doesn't Make Mistakes (WARNING: Contains horrific photo)

10 Oct 18, 2015

"Years ago I had a part time job driving a small school bus for handicapped children.…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Oct 14, 2015 to God Doesn't Make Mistakes (WARNING: Contains horrific photo)

10 Oct 18, 2015

"Thanks a million. I just purchased it. I only read the prologue so far and it seems…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Feb 15, 2015 to New book by "A Campaigner for Secular Humanism" who's also African American

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Eddie E. Hicks Sr.

"I am a member of a Unitarian Universalist congregation. There are only 4 black out o…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Apr 15, 2013 to

just now

"I really doubt if you will find any African American Mennonites or Amish. They are s…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Apr 15, 2013 to

just now

"People dying in churches where they are looking for sanctuary from some sort of disa…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Feb 24, 2013 to Prayer? Prayers do not come true!!

13 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Deconverted Afro-Queen

"In the mid 70s I spent 2 years in South Carolina near Savanna Georgia while in The M…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Aug 8, 2011 to New form of Slavery?

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"I have 2 Uncles like that.  :) One is no longer with us but I learned a lot from the…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Aug 7, 2011 to New form of Slavery?

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"We call it crabs in a basket. When one crab gets to the top of the basket others pul…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Aug 7, 2011 to New form of Slavery?

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service