Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 1077

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone here have an interest in Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Life? I've put up a couple of posts at www.hancockfamily.org.uk about the ALife XI conference that's on this week in the UK. Watching simulations of populations or biological systems evolving shows how simple, yet powerfully effective evolution really is. Anyone who has any doubt about evolution should be made to study ALife for a while
A small technical question...
Has anyone else noticed a big slowdown in their blog site after installing WordPress 2.6?

Thanks

Simon
I saw a report on the BBC this morning about the religious 'debate' between McCain and Obama. Even though I'm in the UK, I'm following the election trail closely and the idea of such a stunt makes me despair. I put up a post on my blog about it

http://www.hancockfamily.org.uk/

I'd appreciate any comments from the US from people who actually saw the whole thing on TV. We just get second hand reports here.

Simon
I write my own blog Terahertz which focusses on atheism, religion, physics, science, politics, and also stuff local to Edmonton / Alberta and Canada.

I also contribute to Edger which is a new CFI initiative that is meant to provide a solid source of atheist/humanist/skeptic opinion.
My blog's Science and Reason. The title says what it's about, but mostly I blog about science, because "reason" is assumed.

Last major post I did regarding religion is Religion and war, which some may find interesting.

Another topic I'm interested in and have blogged some about is the evolutionary and neurobiological foundations of morality and ethics. Most of those posts can be found here.
Hi folks! I blog about nonreligious parenting and the book Parenting Beyond Belief at The Meming of Life.
I love your blog...you write about the "big issues" fantastically well! If there were such a thing as "required reading" for freethinking parents, your work would top the list.
My blog is Unreasonable Faith.
My blog is not specifically an atheist blog (is that OK?) but, since I'm an atheist, contains some atheist rants and opinions. It's pretty much all over the place with whatever I'm pondering at any given time. It's also an adult blog wherein I write naughty short-short stories, sex tips, and the occasional erotic poem so you will see the objectionable content warning when you click on the link. I also have started to post some of my erotic art on the site as well.

Through a Violet Haze
Lone Wolf's Den I hope you like it.
I forgot to start the link URL with http. i Is dumb.
This should work
My blog started as an art blog and I wasn't an atheist at that time yet. I was a catholic who turned to occult before becoming atheist. Then the blog became just a personal blog with arts and recently started to include topics such as freethinking, Pastafarianism etc.

Onotheo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service