Daniel W's Discussions (8,018)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"For moment I thought the text stated "take home massage". Which could lead to uninte…"

Daniel W replied Apr 1 to Lower prostate cancer risk associated with more frequent ejaculation (new study)

4 Apr 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It's interesting to look at the uses of tricyclics. I wish doctors would quit callin…"

Daniel W replied Sep 25, 2015 to Glioblastoma progress

3 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would hope no one uses the coffee hot. That could be lethal."

Daniel W replied Mar 19, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Joan I hope your mammogram goes well."

Daniel W replied Mar 19, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"That's a major journey, through breast cancer. Im glad you did that instead of 'alte…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I read about ancient Greeks using olive oil on their skin. That's why I tried it. It…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I think coconut oil is more saturated - what makes it solid at room temperature. I h…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"There sre some places that could fall under the titke of "natural remedies" but are…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Joan thank you. i'd rather just keep a low profile right now. Not up for any public…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"A lot of people take pride in demonizing "conventional" medicine practice.  There is…"

Daniel W replied Mar 17, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service