Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,566)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, thank you for your kindness.   Im not giving up yet.  I do think about it but,…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jun 27 to Metastasis Visualized

3 Jun 27
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I look at metastasis as being like having dandelions in the yard.  If you have one d…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jun 27 to Metastasis Visualized

3 Jun 27
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"For moment I thought the text stated "take home massage". Which could lead to uninte…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 1 to Lower prostate cancer risk associated with more frequent ejaculation (new study)

4 Apr 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It's interesting to look at the uses of tricyclics. I wish doctors would quit callin…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 25, 2015 to Glioblastoma progress

3 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would hope no one uses the coffee hot. That could be lethal."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Mar 19, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Joan I hope your mammogram goes well."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Mar 19, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"That's a major journey, through breast cancer. Im glad you did that instead of 'alte…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I read about ancient Greeks using olive oil on their skin. That's why I tried it. It…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I think coconut oil is more saturated - what makes it solid at room temperature. I h…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"There sre some places that could fall under the titke of "natural remedies" but are…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service