Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,985)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"How horrible for Patsy Pease.  That mother should have been put in the loony bin at…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Even as a teen, you were practical.  Congratulations. Comfort is definitely the name…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"I thought it was ridiculous when a nice girl I dated didn't want me to touch her hai…"

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"Some litigious person might sue if they lived."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"I feel the same about coffee enemas Joan."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"It sounds like a good idea for me to try coconut oil, if olive oil does not work."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"I'm going to try olive oil for my dry itchy skin.  Aloe Vera did not work.  Vinegar…"

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"It's amazing how many people are anti-science!  "

Idaho Spud replied Mar 18 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21
Reply by Patricia

"I don't know much about money, but I went to 3 sites that said the exchange rate was…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 15 to Nematodes detect cancer

4 Mar 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good news.  Sounds like a breakthrough, but I wonder if that price is right.  100 ye…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 15 to Nematodes detect cancer

4 Mar 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service