Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,175)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"If I were on chemo, I'd consider supplements also."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 6, 2015 to Gut bacteria help chemo

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"How horrible for Patsy Pease.  That mother should have been put in the loony bin at…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Even as a teen, you were practical.  Congratulations. Comfort is definitely the name…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I thought it was ridiculous when a nice girl I dated didn't want me to touch her hai…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Some litigious person might sue if they lived."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I feel the same about coffee enemas Joan."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"It sounds like a good idea for me to try coconut oil, if olive oil does not work."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I'm going to try olive oil for my dry itchy skin.  Aloe Vera did not work.  Vinegar…"

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"It's amazing how many people are anti-science!  "

Idaho Spud replied Mar 18, 2015 to What do doctors say to 'alternative therapists' when a patient dies? Nothing. We never talk

54 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I don't know much about money, but I went to 3 sites that said the exchange rate was…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 15, 2015 to Nematodes detect cancer

4 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Loren Miller posted a status
"John Hershel Glenn is gone. He flew to space twice and served brilliantly on Earth, and I wonder how many on this planet match up to him."
10 minutes ago
Compelledunbeliever replied to Compelledunbeliever's discussion A radically different look at theist/non-theist morality
33 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Goth joined Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group
3 hours ago
Goth liked Loren Miller's discussion Ning, Error 500s, and Whether to Migrate
3 hours ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel Wachenheim's group Godless in the garden
4 hours ago
Daniel Wachenheim commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service