Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,448)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"In February 2016 the quasi-biennial oscillation changed direction unexpectedly. Robe…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Rossby waves - what happens in the Arctic doesn't stay in the Arctic

37 Sep 20
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Joint Cyclone Center tweet Yup, you heard right. They had to invent a new more inten…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 14 to Typhoons 50% more destructive

1 Sep 14

""This could be indicative of climate change, but it's way to early to say something…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 5 to Scientists analyze recent extreme weather events in relation to climate change

1 Sep 5

"Yes, Joan, "Bill McKibben skillfully uses the war metaphor in an attempt to galvaniz…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 27 to The War On Warming – World War III

1 Aug 27

"Can you keep track of the serious wildfires in California this year, there have been…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 17 to Western Wildfires

3 Aug 17

"It's my understanding that the Tibetan Plateau permafrost is 1.5°C below freezing. B…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 12 to Permafrost, the tipping time bomb

2 Aug 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Manure piles bursting into flames! It's so hot in New York that manure is bursting i…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 29 to Odd results of Climate Change

67 Jul 29

"On July 24th, a place in Missouri came close to the lethal wet bulb temperature (35…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 27 to Lethal Wet Bulb Temperature Events Already Starting

7 Jul 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Erskine fire is now 80% contained, by 1300 firefighters. It's "only" charring wi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 1 to Western Wildfires

3 Aug 17

"I'm a bit confused by the way you just juxtaposed the scientific consensus on anthro…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 30 to What causes climate change?

15 Jul 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service