Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,565)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I worry that actions such as this could cause catastrophe.  I also worry that we are…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 12 to Climate Direct Action Shuts Down Tarsands Pipelines

5 Oct 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ruth, I dont know but I would guess you are right. i dont know if propane is more or…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied May 28 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I think you need to experiment. Today I tried this with a loaf of sourdough bread. I…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied May 25 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28

"Here is some more.  Among the ideas - Aim to have the fridge not close to heat prod…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied May 22 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28

"I don't think I will be that dedicated.  But, my parents hung their winter laundry i…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied May 22 to Bans on clotheslines are illegal in many states.

9 May 22

"That sounds wonderful and wholesome.  Maybe if we could get more people to line dry,…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied May 22 to Bans on clotheslines are illegal in many states.

9 May 22

"This link also describes ways to save money doing laundry, and coincidentally save e…"

9 May 22

"Joan, I just add it to the fabric softener dispenser. I got a big jug of vinegar at…"

9 May 22

"That small amount of vinegar will not damage clothing. It is highly diluted in the r…"

9 May 22

"This is about as literally "après nous, le Déluge" as you can get.   If Madame de Po…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Apr 24 to Future Sea Level Rise: Top 10 Countries In Danger

6 Apr 27
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service