Daniel W's Discussions (8,016)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is about as literally "après nous, le Déluge" as you can get.   If Madame de Po…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Future Sea Level Rise: Top 10 Countries In Danger

6 Apr 27
Reply by Plinius

"I grew up in a Mississippi river town in Illinois, near Hannibal MO - in the light b…"

Daniel W replied Mar 8 to Gale After Gale After Gale Dumped Two and a Half Feet of Rain Upon Scotland and Wales This Winter

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, a significant part of the flavor of this post is influenced by your philosophy…"

Daniel W replied Feb 21 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One can do better than Ikea, just by going to yard sales and estate sales.  Much bet…"

Daniel W replied Oct 1, 2012 to IKEA logging old growth "high conservation value" Russian forests

6 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I've been thinking about planting olives in my zone 8 yard. Maybe its time to do tha…"

Daniel W replied Sep 18, 2012 to Updated US Plant Hardiness zone map already outdated

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"I was going to say we could nuke Indiana, but decided that despite a lot of hard fee…"

Daniel W replied Sep 5, 2012 to Surviving the coming global warming apocalypse

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"Steph, thank you for posting this link.  It's really helpful.  It reminded me of thi…"

Daniel W replied Sep 4, 2012 to The Global Warming Survival Guide

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"This reminds me of the introduction of Malaria into the Americas by infected colonis…"

Daniel W replied Aug 24, 2012 to Climate Change Boosts West Nile epidemic

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service