Daniel W's Discussions (8,223)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, I dont know but I would guess you are right. i dont know if propane is more or…"

Daniel W replied May 28 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28
Reply by Daniel W

"I think you need to experiment. Today I tried this with a loaf of sourdough bread. I…"

Daniel W replied May 25 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28
Reply by Daniel W

"Here is some more.  Among the ideas - Aim to have the fridge not close to heat prod…"

Daniel W replied May 22 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28
Reply by Daniel W

"I don't think I will be that dedicated.  But, my parents hung their winter laundry i…"

Daniel W replied May 22 to Bans on clotheslines are illegal in many states.

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"That sounds wonderful and wholesome.  Maybe if we could get more people to line dry,…"

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"This link also describes ways to save money doing laundry, and coincidentally save e…"

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, I just add it to the fabric softener dispenser. I got a big jug of vinegar at…"

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"That small amount of vinegar will not damage clothing. It is highly diluted in the r…"

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"This is about as literally "après nous, le Déluge" as you can get.   If Madame de Po…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Future Sea Level Rise: Top 10 Countries In Danger

6 Apr 27
Reply by Plinius

"I grew up in a Mississippi river town in Illinois, near Hannibal MO - in the light b…"

Daniel W replied Mar 8 to Gale After Gale After Gale Dumped Two and a Half Feet of Rain Upon Scotland and Wales This Winter

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service