Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,403)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"What a contrast between the "Big Green" groups like the Nature Conservancy and Envir…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 11 to Climate Direct Action Shuts Down Tarsands Pipelines

5 Oct 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As another cartoon put it, "What do you mean, the ship is sinking? My end just rose!""

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Framing Climate Destabilization

19 Nov 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How do you adapt baking recipes that invariably start with preheating the oven?"

Grinning Cat replied May 22 to Reduce kitchen carbon footprint and save money at the same time.

5 May 28
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"At The Friendly Atheist, Hemant Mehta shares the video and writes: It seems like com…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 12 to Human Rise Depended on Reliable Seasons

3 Apr 12
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""Save the Earth" is misleading indeed. What matters to us is whether we can continue…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 10 to Human Rise Depended on Reliable Seasons

3 Apr 12

"I'm convinced that one part of any successful adaptation will have to be transitioni…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 28 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Talk about UNELECTED CORPORATE GOVERNMENT on a massive, global scale! The bumper sti…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 7, 2015 to TPP will be climate train wreck

4 Apr 24

"A cute tangent: the snarky, fake customer service account "We Hope That Helps" repli…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 9, 2015 to We'll hit 2 degrees rise by 2036

30 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"To be blunt, we need to stop making so many babies. (The population explosion, and t…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 26, 2015 to Best Climate Negotiations would produce 2.2 degree rise by 2100

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Agreed... I'm glad to know her!!!"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22, 2015 to We'll hit 2 degrees rise by 2036

30 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service