Daniel W's Discussions (8,741)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"From the reports, modern Egypt has more subSaharan African DNA than ancient Egypt di…"

Daniel W replied Jun 19 to Were the Ancient Egyptians Black, White, or Other?

2 Jun 19
Reply by Daniel W

"From its inception, Oregon was a white-only state.  They passed laws to try to get r…"

Daniel W replied Jun 12 to How Portland Oregon became, and remains, America's Whitest Major CIty.

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"That's in the back of my memory too.  I think SPLC is responsible for some very good…"

Daniel W replied Jun 12 to How Portland Oregon became, and remains, America's Whitest Major CIty.

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"Today's Washington Post details the history of Oregon's founding as a white-only sta…"

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"I agree.  What bothers me now is the city is regarded by many as a sort of progressi…"

Daniel W replied Jun 6 to How Portland Oregon became, and remains, America's Whitest Major CIty.

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"The rising tide of antibkack racism. http://prospect.org/article/rising-tide-anti-b…"

Daniel W replied Aug 25, 2016 to White Nationalism Rising

6 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The more disenfranchisement we have, the more reactionary politicians and demagogues…"

Daniel W replied May 30, 2016 to Trump leans into racism and violence

4 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The majority right wing supreme court wont override itself. Not even their swing vot…"

Daniel W replied Jan 30, 2016 to All White "Black Americans" for Cruz

14 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I hope there are enough voters in those groups, who vote, and who remember, to make…"

14 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Add to that, the so-called JudeoChristian tradition and written laws and commands in…"

14 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service