Daniel W's Discussions (8,817)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan your approach where you define the situation, analyze the options, and look for…"

Daniel W replied on Tuesday to White Nationalism Speak

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Is it new?  Has there been a time when there wasn't a white supremacy movement?  Tru…"

14 on Tuesday

"I don't think that ultimately our nation will be brought down.  I think that in the…"

14 on Tuesday

"From the reports, modern Egypt has more subSaharan African DNA than ancient Egypt di…"

Daniel W replied Jun 19 to Were the Ancient Egyptians Black, White, or Other?

2 Jun 19
Reply by Daniel W

"From its inception, Oregon was a white-only state.  They passed laws to try to get r…"

Daniel W replied Jun 12 to How Portland Oregon became, and remains, America's Whitest Major CIty.

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"That's in the back of my memory too.  I think SPLC is responsible for some very good…"

Daniel W replied Jun 12 to How Portland Oregon became, and remains, America's Whitest Major CIty.

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"Today's Washington Post details the history of Oregon's founding as a white-only sta…"

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"I agree.  What bothers me now is the city is regarded by many as a sort of progressi…"

Daniel W replied Jun 6 to How Portland Oregon became, and remains, America's Whitest Major CIty.

8 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

"The rising tide of antibkack racism. http://prospect.org/article/rising-tide-anti-b…"

Daniel W replied Aug 25, 2016 to White Nationalism Rising

6 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The more disenfranchisement we have, the more reactionary politicians and demagogues…"

Daniel W replied May 30, 2016 to Trump leans into racism and violence

4 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service