Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,562)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"To watch online, see below or can be larger by clicking on the youtube button. "

Daniel Wachenheim replied Feb 17, 2015 to "Birth of a Nation" - among the most racist movies created.

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I did the DNA tests from both Ancestry.com and the National Genographic test.  Both…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jan 18, 2015 to How black are whites? How white are blacks?

12 Sep 5, 2015

"I agree. Unfortunately it feels like a lot of the conversation right now is people i…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jan 18, 2015 to How black are whites? How white are blacks?

12 Sep 5, 2015

"Gates' works have influenced me a lot.  He should be wider read.  It's amazing to me…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jan 17, 2015 to How black are whites? How white are blacks?

12 Sep 5, 2015

"I've often thought that it would be interesting if all babies were created by in-vit…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 14, 2014 to Lawsuit: Wrong sperm delivered to lesbian couple

8 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Even though this topic was posted quite a while back, it's still relevant today.  I…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 20, 2014 to The Christian Bible Approves & Supports Slavery

12 Sep 20, 2014

"Raymond, I agree with you regarding fine tuning of the discussion.  Re-reading I wou…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 25, 2013 to Why the right hates government

3 Nov 25, 2013

"Ruth, your link brings to mind a book I am partway through reading: American Nations…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jun 10, 2013 to Why the right hates government

3 Nov 25, 2013

"Joan, I think you are right, "race" exists.  It would also be empowering to acknowle…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jun 10, 2013 to On "Race Denial". Are Races Real? Not Real?

3 Jun 10, 2013

"Interesting, supposed "actress" in Texas sent ricin-laced letters to Mayor Bloomberg…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jun 9, 2013 to In the US it's not called terrorism if a white guy does it

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Donald R Barbera

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service