A Former Member's Discussions (2,791)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"That was good. I really want to read that book. I guess groupism isn't avoidable,and…"

A Former Member replied May 27, 2013 to Groupism: "We" are better than "Them".

1 May 27, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"I haven't read any of this yet, but those photos are great. Back later..."

A Former Member replied May 13, 2012 to Photography of Weimar Germans

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Didn't read the link, but yeah, we need to do something about illegal immigration. A…"

A Former Member replied Oct 6, 2011 to Ethnic Cleansing in Alabama

3 Oct 8, 2011

"Being PC was mostly a punchline for comedians during the 80s, and something for Rush…"

A Former Member replied Oct 6, 2011 to How Culture Poisons Brain with Racism

6 Oct 6, 2011

"I don’t know SB. This seems to fall under the “no shit” category for me. I’ve posted…"

A Former Member replied Oct 4, 2011 to How Culture Poisons Brain with Racism

6 Oct 6, 2011

"Dammit, dammit, dammit SB. I don't need to see this shit!   Well, that being said, t…"

A Former Member replied Sep 24, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011

"Thanks, but nothing there was all that surprising. Not saying that to disparage your…"

A Former Member replied Sep 24, 2011 to Race / racism and voting

1 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"Big surprise: Big Business drafted Arizona law to make a profit by imprisioning peop…"

A Former Member replied Oct 28, 2010 to Are the people and government of Arizona racist?

58 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

"Wasn't it Bill S who referred to them as Aryanzona? I like that! This is ridiculous,…"

A Former Member replied May 9, 2010 to Arizona government: "Let's take it a step further"

3 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Arizona Violating Human Rights Treaty Arizona's new immigration law violates an int…"

A Former Member replied May 6, 2010 to Are the people and government of Arizona racist?

58 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service