Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Or at least the ultimate proof that said god is not the warm and fuzzy one so many c…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 11, 2010 to Saving Dolphins from slaughter

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"**Quick qualifier: "Almost wishing for it to happen" does not in any way mean I'm s…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 19, 2009 to Copenhagen is over, what now?

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"It saddens me to see people who can reject the illusion of gawd but continue to clin…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 19, 2009 to Copenhagen is over, what now?

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Depending on the condo complex and the neighborhood, I can kind of see putting some…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 2, 2009 to U.S. residents fight for the right to hang laundry

21 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

"Hey, I'm "Trailer Trash" too. :-P Actually, it's kind of funny. I live pretty far f…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 2, 2009 to U.S. residents fight for the right to hang laundry

21 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

"My suggestion would be a compromise: Clothes can only be line-dried on Sat & Sun…"

Jo Jerome replied Nov 30, 2009 to U.S. residents fight for the right to hang laundry

21 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

"People should make their own underwear from dyed fabric, with American flag-like sta…"

Jo Jerome replied Nov 27, 2009 to U.S. residents fight for the right to hang laundry

21 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

"That's incredible. I've been hanging my laundry outside for years, but then again I…"

Jo Jerome replied Nov 27, 2009 to U.S. residents fight for the right to hang laundry

21 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service