I came accross this online and thought it was funny.
Dogs and Cats are Better than Kids Because They:
1. Eat less 2. Don’t ask for money all the time 3 Are easier to train 4. Normally come when called 5. Never ask to drive the car 6. Don’t hang out with drug-using friends 7. Don’t smoke or drink 8. Don’t have to buy the latest fashions 9. Don’t want to wear your clothes 10. Don’t need a gazillion dollars for college, and… 11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children.
1. Are so obvious. When cat's pretend to love you, you know they want their food. When dogs pretend to love you, you know they just love you.
2. Are so easy to please (dogs). All it takes is a biscuit. Or a scratching behind the ears, or especially a scratching on the tummy.
3. Occasionally kill mice (cats). How many kids kill mice and leave them on the doorstep?
4. Gently wake you in the morning with purring (cats) or with their nose on the bed about 1 inch from mine (dogs).
5. Bark and run around in circles when you get home (dogs).
6. Bark and keep away intruders (dogs).
7. When you go on vacation, you can leave them at the kennel (dogs) or if it's just a few days, just leave extra food and water (cats).
8. Never complain about anything (dogs).
We must have the wrong cat, she is out for hours at a time with some guy across the street and cries if she doesn't get her way. If my son thought he could get by with it he would surly kill a mouse and give it as a gift. Would a cat wrap it for you? She does not wake me gently, if crying doesn't work she head buts, first my hands then her butt to my face. Right now she is holding me down so she can sleep. Still adore her.