Deryl L Fisher's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"So Miss Amy, how is life going, any further developments since early November?"

Deryl L Fisher replied Jan 5, 2016 to Ever wonder if you're part of the "shaking" and that maybe you're wrong?

10 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

"Come to the Dominican Republic and enjoy the beach for Xmas!"

Deryl L Fisher replied Dec 13, 2015 to Xmas without Adventism

3 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

"I was married to a girl I met in the Adventist Academy and we were together for 19 y…"

Deryl L Fisher replied Dec 10, 2015 to How Hard Was It To Leave The Church For You?

4 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Enrique Sanchez

"THere was a time when i invited the devil to come and purchase my soul for 20 years…"

Deryl L Fisher replied Nov 9, 2015 to what's the one thing you can't believe you used to believe?

41 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

"I was 17 and in an Adventist Academy when I wrote up a paper and handed it in to Eld…"

Deryl L Fisher replied Nov 9, 2015 to what's the one thing you can't believe you used to believe?

41 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

"There was a time, yes.  I took a job  as a cook when I was 19 years old and had to w…"

Deryl L Fisher replied Nov 9, 2015 to Ever wonder if you're part of the "shaking" and that maybe you're wrong?

10 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

"A atheistic friend who knows a bit about Egg white showed me recently a verse in Tim…"

Deryl L Fisher replied Nov 9, 2015 to Still vegetarians, yes or no?

32 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Deryl L Fisher

RSS

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service