Plinius's Discussions (1,532)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Romantic love is dangerous - so far that you tend to fall in love with the wrong per…"

Plinius replied Jun 16, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

25 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by sehkmet

"I know, and it's a trap! Once you've had trouble like that, you should never trust y…"

Plinius replied Jun 16, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

25 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by sehkmet

":-) of course we age like fine wine! And we grow wiser and more interesting all the…"

Plinius replied Jun 7, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

25 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by sehkmet

"I greatly enjoy the freedom I got by growing too ugly and old to get male attention…"

Plinius replied Jun 5, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

25 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by sehkmet

"It's sexist, gives no info at all, and meddles in people's lives - why would anyone…"

Plinius replied May 16, 2014 to Showing up laughable sexist headlines

5 May 16, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I keep wondering where the limits are on Republicans' apparent hatred of women No l…"

Plinius replied Dec 3, 2013 to Michigan about to require women to buy "rape insurance" based on petition signed by 4.2% of voters (DailyKos)

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You don't hate us, of course not, you're not the type! People who live by equality a…"

Plinius replied Nov 5, 2013 to Religion + Misogyny

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"They hate us and want to subdue us. But when I look at the amount of time and energy…"

Plinius replied Nov 5, 2013 to Religion + Misogyny

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Yes, I knew about the risk, and it applies to me; reasonably healthy and not even on…"

Plinius replied Sep 30, 2013 to An Excerpt from: The Cancer Chronicles: Unlocking Medicine's Deepest Mystery

5 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And don't forget the women who have nobody to make the outcry. I won't go there eith…"

Plinius replied Jul 22, 2013 to Islamic states reject UN’s attempt to protect women; it violates Sharia Law (BizPac Review)

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by leveni

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service