Joseph P's Discussions (4,158)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to see what the justification was for the passage of these laws.  There's u…"

Joseph P replied on Monday to Get evicted for calling 911

9 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yeah, it was ... fun.  I think I just got too annoyed at the obvious retread of them…"

Joseph P replied Jul 20 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, I meant that comic itself, not the original article that you posted.  That com…"

Joseph P replied Jul 19 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Now that looks freaking awesome.  Probably better than The Force Awakens.  Can't wai…"

12 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Not that there aren't a bunch of asshole misogynists doing their usual thing.  There…"

12 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Sadly, there are lots of good reasons to think that the movie is going to suck, as w…"

Joseph P replied Jul 15 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Heh, that's funny ... not the content of the article, but the situation that lead to…"

Joseph P replied Jun 16 to Abuser Tactics in National Politics

2 Jun 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It would get handed up to SCOTUS with a judgement against the state, striking down t…"

Joseph P replied May 21 to Oklahoma to outlaw abortion, hoping to overturn Roe v. Wade

4 May 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I know; I caught articles about it on several of my news feeds.  Sadly, it's going t…"

Joseph P replied May 21 to Oklahoma to outlaw abortion, hoping to overturn Roe v. Wade

4 May 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I'm not sure about that.  He's against exceptions for rape and incest, certainly.  I…"

Joseph P replied Apr 5 to I Used a Hanger (Daily Kos)

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service