Joseph P's Discussions (4,167)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"And yeah, I know it wasn't a direct quote of Scalia's, as noted in the article, but…"

Joseph P replied Apr 5 to I Used a Hanger (Daily Kos)

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"But yeah, anyone who could utter the words, "... merely a scientific theory or 'gues…"

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"*hands Jesus his pogo stick**"

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not so much the real target as the eventual target.  If they could get Roe v. Wade o…"

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Uhhhh, you have been listening to the words that come out of Trump's Pi-hole, right?…"

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And some Republican presidential candidates are specifically suggesting that we shou…"

18 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I do have a habit of tuning out for a few weeks at a time, when I'm engaged with oth…"

Joseph P replied Feb 1 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Don't underestimate me.  I might just have to put in the extra effort to earn my lab…"

Joseph P replied Feb 1 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Heh heh heh.  I was about to ask how empowering women will help control the populati…"

11 Feb 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"A decent number in the Republican primary. Well, maybe 'decent' is the wrong word fo…"

Joseph P replied Jan 29 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service