Joseph P's Discussions (4,285)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"*hands Jesus his pogo stick**"

Joseph P replied Apr 5, 2016 to I Used a Hanger (Daily Kos)

18 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not so much the real target as the eventual target.  If they could get Roe v. Wade o…"

18 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Uhhhh, you have been listening to the words that come out of Trump's Pi-hole, right?…"

18 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And some Republican presidential candidates are specifically suggesting that we shou…"

18 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I do have a habit of tuning out for a few weeks at a time, when I'm engaged with oth…"

Joseph P replied Feb 1, 2016 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Don't underestimate me.  I might just have to put in the extra effort to earn my lab…"

Joseph P replied Feb 1, 2016 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Heh heh heh.  I was about to ask how empowering women will help control the populati…"

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"A decent number in the Republican primary. Well, maybe 'decent' is the wrong word fo…"

Joseph P replied Jan 29, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That's what has always struck me about his behavior.  Almost everything he says seem…"

Joseph P replied Jan 29, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"This also reflects somewhat upon what we're seeing out of the police departments in…"

Joseph P replied Jun 27, 2015 to Think twice about marrying a police officer

7 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by sehkmet

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service