Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,501)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Dehumanizing women is so deeply embedded in our culture and our thinking, I did it j…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5, 2016 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, learned helplessness does not produce adrenaline. The fight or flight choice do…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 2, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"According to my understanding fear underlies anger. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 2, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thanks, Tom, for responding. I wonder if you refer to Fertility Rates? I looked for…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 2, 2016 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"As the husband of a super-lady and the father of a cherished daughter, it must give…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 1, 2016 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I noticed. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 1, 2016 to Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I know you, Joseph, you wake up when the topic grabs your imagination! or the one wh…"

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wish I had the rest of the article because I am sure the author had some valid dat…"

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I think there is another fear going unaddressed: the fear women have of exercising t…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 29, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth, I want to highlight one of your quotes because it defines what happens when se…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 28, 2016 to Gender Ratio Danger

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Plinius

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service