Loren Miller's Discussions (10,001)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"More like a government of mostly privileged white men ... which is pretty much the s…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 9 to Birth Control Threatened

9 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This is what we get when our government is dominated by men who can't be bothered to…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 8 to Birth Control Threatened

9 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ruth, what you've listed above amounts to many if not all of the parameters of self-…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 10, 2017 to Self Respect

5 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Plinius

"Personally, I'm a member of FFRF and American Atheists.  Being that I'm on a fixed i…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 17, 2017 to Abortion Access in Missouri Is Getting Easier, Thanks to Planned Parenthood and Satanists ( Christina Cauterucci - Slate.com)

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Islamic Feminism is an oxymoron."  NO KIDDING!!!The women I have seen in the atheis…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 5, 2017 to Islam is a misogynistic and harmful religion.

17 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Joseph P

"All things considered, there is nothing that Drumpf needs more than to be publicly a…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 26, 2016 to Misogynist A**holes in Ascendancy

1 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Loren Miller

"Personally, I thought The Force Awakens was pretty decent, albeit in large portion a…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 19, 2016 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"This isn't over by a long stretch, either.  Not that far down the pike is Rogue One:…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 19, 2016 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Well, as of this moment, we're talking about a wet firecracker.  Oklahoma's governor…"

Loren Miller replied May 21, 2016 to Oklahoma to outlaw abortion, hoping to overturn Roe v. Wade

4 May 21, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I would say, "pithy," rather than funny, Donatien, but the point is still made.  Whe…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 6, 2016 to I Used a Hanger (Daily Kos)

18 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service