Loren Miller's Discussions (10,037)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"The hell of it is, you can put Dr. Blasey Ford's accusations completely aside and Ka…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 6 to Hatred of Women is GOP Core Value

3 Oct 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"Joan, in two words: "Oh, PIFFLE!"  In FOUR words: "Don't Worry About It!" [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Oct 5 to Kavanaugh and Sexual Abuse

37 Oct 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sadly, GC, the FBI investigation, reported by CBS News today (Thursday, 4 October, 2…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 4 to Kavanaugh and Sexual Abuse

37 Oct 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, any mathematician can tell you you need more than one point to plot a curve. …"

Loren Miller replied Oct 4 to Kavanaugh and Sexual Abuse

37 Oct 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In other words, you're willing to plot an entire curve based on ONE POINT.  Little H…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 2 to Kavanaugh and Sexual Abuse

37 Oct 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"More like a government of mostly privileged white men ... which is pretty much the s…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 9 to Birth Control Threatened

9 Sep 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This is what we get when our government is dominated by men who can't be bothered to…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 8 to Birth Control Threatened

9 Sep 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ruth, what you've listed above amounts to many if not all of the parameters of self-…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 10, 2017 to Self Respect

5 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Plinius

"Personally, I'm a member of FFRF and American Atheists.  Being that I'm on a fixed i…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 17, 2017 to Abortion Access in Missouri Is Getting Easier, Thanks to Planned Parenthood and Satanists ( Christina Cauterucci - Slate.com)

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Islamic Feminism is an oxymoron."  NO KIDDING!!!The women I have seen in the atheis…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 5, 2017 to Islam is a misogynistic and harmful religion.

17 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service