tom sarbeck's Discussions (5,086)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Having read Mancotte’s article, I’m wondering if misogyny (gynophobia?) is more deep…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 6 to Is Sexism Destroying the Atheist Movement?

2 Mar 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Believing women will end dominator civilization as we know it!"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 15, 2017 to Andy Borowitz Hoot

6 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"My thoughts now. Suppose it were possible: 1) to correct for the many differences in…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 20, 2017 to Men's Rights is White Supremacy Gateway

5 Jan 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The Caltech article adds little to Ruth's OP, but said the "research will appear in…"

tom sarbeck replied May 4, 2017 to Testosterone has negative correlation with cognitive reflection

6 May 4, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Returning to the theme (rather than avoiding it, Bert): I suppose there's an effect…"

tom sarbeck replied May 4, 2017 to Testosterone has negative correlation with cognitive reflection

6 May 4, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Random acts of capitalism, Bert. I took my meds and don't want to go to that differ…"

6 May 4, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I was surprised when I learned that Talk was an option. I bullied more often than I…"

tom sarbeck replied May 3, 2017 to Testosterone has negative correlation with cognitive reflection

6 May 4, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Fight first; talk later. Is anyone surprised? "

tom sarbeck replied Apr 30, 2017 to Testosterone has negative correlation with cognitive reflection

6 May 4, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Does Islam now treat women worse than xianity 500 years ago (or 100 years ago) treat…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 5, 2017 to Islam is a misogynistic and harmful religion.

17 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, I did not say learned helplessness produces adrenaline. You and I both know L…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 2, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service