Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,551)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 10, 2016 to Feminazi's are not feminists.

10 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Un/fortunately as a non-TV-watcher I'm somewhat insulated from media portrayals of w…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 22, 2016 to TV : Dumb Down, with a side of sexual assault

1 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Relevant: Lewis's Law, journalist Helen Lewis's observation that "the comments on an…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 27, 2016 to Trolling against women and African-Americans = right wing "skills"

2 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ironic that all that hate and resentment is being stirred up by a "homocon" who's us…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26, 2016 to Trolling against women and African-Americans = right wing "skills"

2 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I had heard about children's literature and boys supposedly not relating to girl pro…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 15, 2016 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Fortunately, a veto override is unlikely, according to KOSU's Rachel Hubbard: "It re…"

Grinning Cat replied May 21, 2016 to Oklahoma to outlaw abortion, hoping to overturn Roe v. Wade

4 May 21, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ugh! I have no words. Maybe there's also something to that definition of homophobia…"

Grinning Cat replied May 20, 2016 to "Hi!" as assertion of dominance

3 May 20, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That edit, "She's someone's sister/mother/daughter/wife" beautifully encapsulates a…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 5, 2016 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Eye-opening for me as well! Even men who don't actively participate in sexism "would…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 5, 2016 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Unfortunately, many of those angry, racist, misogynistic white men he's pandering to…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 29, 2016 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service