Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,292)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Relevant: Lewis's Law, journalist Helen Lewis's observation that "the comments on an…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 27 to Trolling against women and African-Americans = right wing "skills"

2 Aug 27
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ironic that all that hate and resentment is being stirred up by a "homocon" who's us…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 26 to Trolling against women and African-Americans = right wing "skills"

2 Aug 27
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I had heard about children's literature and boys supposedly not relating to girl pro…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 15 to Male Movie Critics Pan Female-Centric Plots

12 Jul 20
Reply by Joseph P

"Fortunately, a veto override is unlikely, according to KOSU's Rachel Hubbard: "It re…"

Grinning Cat replied May 21 to Oklahoma to outlaw abortion, hoping to overturn Roe v. Wade

4 May 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ugh! I have no words. Maybe there's also something to that definition of homophobia…"

Grinning Cat replied May 20 to "Hi!" as assertion of dominance

3 May 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That edit, "She's someone's sister/mother/daughter/wife" beautifully encapsulates a…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 5 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Eye-opening for me as well! Even men who don't actively participate in sexism "would…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 5 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Unfortunately, many of those angry, racist, misogynistic white men he's pandering to…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 29 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

""Research from the University of Oxford has shown that singing is a great ice-breake…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 5, 2015 to Think twice about marrying a police officer

7 Aug 27
Reply by sehkmet

"Joan Denoo mentioned that in her research, the occupations with the highest proporti…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28, 2015 to Think twice about marrying a police officer

7 Aug 27
Reply by sehkmet

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service