Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,836)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan Denoo mentioned that in her research, the occupations with the highest proporti…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to Think twice about marrying a police officer

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Exactly!"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 24 to Traumatic Brain Injury common among abused women

15 Jun 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There are lots of ways to be safe, sane, and consensual to which my gut reaction is…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22 to Traumatic Brain Injury common among abused women

15 Jun 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This is adding injury to injury: in addition to the abused woman's fear and helpless…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Traumatic Brain Injury common among abused women

15 Jun 24
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Heh! Then again, men don't have to waste seats in order to give their balls some "fr…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 29 to Manspreading

1 Jan 29
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I appreciate how Ms. Rossetti covers a whole range of people's* circumstances, ident…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I should add the pictures I've posted in the comments of Secular Sexuality, Bisexual…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That video does highlight the wage gap! However, gender identity isn't a simple matt…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 14, 2014 to Sarah's solution to the $500,000 vagina tax

2 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Luara

"Read this story! It not only highlights the dangerous academic and societal miseduca…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8, 2014 to Hilarious Role Reversal

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Very true! I've appreciated both younger and older partners... I find that being att…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 13, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

22 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service