Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,064)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"That edit, "She's someone's sister/mother/daughter/wife" beautifully encapsulates a…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 5 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Eye-opening for me as well! Even men who don't actively participate in sexism "would…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 5 to Sexism requires dehumanising women

6 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Unfortunately, many of those angry, racist, misogynistic white men he's pandering to…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 29 to Fear and contempt against us

11 Feb 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

""Research from the University of Oxford has shown that singing is a great ice-breake…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 5, 2015 to Think twice about marrying a police officer

6 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"Joan Denoo mentioned that in her research, the occupations with the highest proporti…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28, 2015 to Think twice about marrying a police officer

6 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"Exactly!"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 24, 2015 to Traumatic Brain Injury common among abused women

15 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There are lots of ways to be safe, sane, and consensual to which my gut reaction is…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22, 2015 to Traumatic Brain Injury common among abused women

15 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This is adding injury to injury: in addition to the abused woman's fear and helpless…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21, 2015 to Traumatic Brain Injury common among abused women

15 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Heh! Then again, men don't have to waste seats in order to give their balls some "fr…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 29, 2015 to Manspreading

1 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I appreciate how Ms. Rossetti covers a whole range of people's* circumstances, ident…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service