It is hard to believe this is real. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KuFWtCdpE&feature=related

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

I think it had to do more with the horrible infant mortality rate than a tribes attempting to out-compete one another on population. Which is why the population rate has skyrocketed in the last 100 years as infant mortality rates dropped faster than cultural traditions adapted.
I was thinking the same thing, but I noticed you mentioned it already Grinning Cat. I agree completely.

OK, I'm a bit of a geek. All I could think was correlation is not causation.

The sound of babis in the background was a nice touch, but unsettling. If I have the good sense not impose my radical (in 2003) anti Iraq war stance on my little brother, (I don't have kids) I would hope that these people would do the same for their kids. But alas, kids are dragged into this type of insanity for the express purpose of indoctrinating them.  I truly feel for these kids; the right to formulate your own ideas on something as fundamental and life altering as becoming a mother (or father) should be your own.

I apologize if that did not make sense, sometimes I type like English was not my first language...

:)
That's awesome!  This is a great Montry Python bit.
Sadly it's all too believable.  Facts are of no importance when fighting to control women and their reproductive systems.

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service