sk8eycat's Discussions (2,186)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I kinda like the looks of those bunny rabbit crackers, or cookies, or whatever they…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 11 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OMNerrrrves!  Hot cross puns!"

sk8eycat replied Jan 11 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wonder what the bandolier over Chewbacca's shoulder is made of.... The black marki…"

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"LOL  I was actually referring to a murder mystery (with recipes) by Lou Jane Temple.…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 10 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I liked the one of the rice kitty looking into the bowl of soup with the goldfish cr…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 10 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't think I could have eaten food shaped like kitties or most of the other anima…"

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If you like your steaks and burgers rare, or medium rare, DON'T thaw them!  Pre-form…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 26, 2014 to Safety of frozen food

13 Feb 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ours gets opened several times a day...usually to get ice cubes out of the bin.  I d…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 26, 2014 to Safety of frozen food

13 Feb 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"The really silly thing about this is that the cats that Mexicans and Central America…"

sk8eycat replied Dec 20, 2014 to Why do we call a large Mexican fowl "Turkey"?

12 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"I have a fabulous recipe that includes turkey thighs, bell peppers, cheddar cheese..…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 27, 2014 to Why do we call a large Mexican fowl "Turkey"?

12 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service