The Flying Atheist's Discussions (971)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Spud, I feel exactly the same way.  Humans at different levels of corporate governan…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 8 to Food Fraud

3 Aug 8
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Daniel, your science lab story reminds me of an episode I had in college, though it'…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 3 to Exploding Pyrex

9 Jul 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Glad you weren't hurt, Spud.  What a mess to clean up.  Buttery shards of glass.   S…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 2 to Exploding Pyrex

9 Jul 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Spud, perhaps my mother overdid the vinegar wash.  But I'm glad this process has bee…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 18 to Precut bagged salad fosters Salmonella

9 May 18

"Spud, after my kidney transplant when I was on very high doses of immunosuppressive…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 14 to Precut bagged salad fosters Salmonella

9 May 18

"I've always carefully watched the degree to which the meat I eat is cooked.  With ch…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 12, 2016 to Guillain-Barre Syndrome from Undercooked Chicken

2 Dec 12, 2016

"Am I somehow missing a link to the BBC article, Daniel? "

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 6, 2016 to Umami - why we catsup, cheese, and fries

1 Oct 6, 2016

"Point well taken, Ruth.  Too much emphasis is placed on quarterly profits instead of…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 19, 2016 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I so very much want to believe in the integrity of the human race.  Unfortunately I'…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 19, 2016 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yeah, time to leave that myth behind."

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 18, 2016 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service