The Flying Atheist's Discussions (801)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds good and traditional, Daniel. Speaking of Burbank, I have the cookbook "Smal…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 16 to Pretty Damn Good Potato Salad.

5 Jun 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It's in EVERYTHING these days.  Bread and Butter Pickles, catchup, Bar-B-Q sauce, st…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 24 to Petition! General Mills Trying to Slip HFCS Past Us

15 Jan 26
Reply by Pat

"Just curious......will the petition allow you to leave the postal code blank?"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 23 to Petition! General Mills Trying to Slip HFCS Past Us

15 Jan 26
Reply by Pat

"Me too. "

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 22 to Petition! General Mills Trying to Slip HFCS Past Us

15 Jan 26
Reply by Pat

"Q:  What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole? A:  Hot, cross,…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 11 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Somebody here lookin' for a stiff risotto? "

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 10 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fantastic!"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 9 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

""...my dad loved to barbecue steaks and burgers.  Those are best when cooked directl…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 26, 2014 to Safety of frozen food

13 Feb 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"And a Happy Huehxolotl Day to you as well, Daniel. "

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 26, 2014 to Why do we call a large Mexican fowl "Turkey"?

12 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"Wow, Nick, you sure have top-notch pizza skills.  Looks great and without a doubt I'…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 12, 2014 to Pizza, come and get it!

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Nick Bottom

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service