The Flying Atheist's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Point well taken, Ruth.  Too much emphasis is placed on quarterly profits instead of…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

28 Sep 9
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I so very much want to believe in the integrity of the human race.  Unfortunately I'…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

28 Sep 9
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yeah, time to leave that myth behind."

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 18 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

28 Sep 9
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Daniel, like you I'm intimidated about cooking and using beans.  I guess it's becaus…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 5 to Epicurious's Myth-Busting Guide to Cooking Beans

9 Feb 22
Reply by Kelly

"I had no idea there were so many different varieties of bananas.  Too bad one type h…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 15, 2015 to Banannas in trouble

1 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"I happened to read that article yesterday as well, Ruth.  It's an absolutely appalli…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 8, 2015 to Assam tea industry worker abuse endemic

13 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by k.h. ky

"Sounds good and traditional, Daniel. Speaking of Burbank, I have the cookbook "Smal…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 16, 2015 to Pretty Damn Good Potato Salad.

5 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It's in EVERYTHING these days.  Bread and Butter Pickles, catchup, Bar-B-Q sauce, st…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 24, 2015 to Petition! General Mills Trying to Slip HFCS Past Us

15 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Pat

"Just curious......will the petition allow you to leave the postal code blank?"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 23, 2015 to Petition! General Mills Trying to Slip HFCS Past Us

15 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Pat

"Me too. "

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 22, 2015 to Petition! General Mills Trying to Slip HFCS Past Us

15 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Pat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service