Daniel W's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Spud, that's complicated!  I'm still learning to cook at 295 feet elevation!"

Daniel W replied Jan 11 to High Altitude Cooking

6 Jan 12
Reply by Plinius

"That is what I do.  They are in the same store, a few feet from packaged greens."

Daniel W replied Nov 24, 2016 to Precut bagged salad fosters Salmonella

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Interesting information.  I would not worry about the beans if you are cooking them.…"

Daniel W replied Nov 22, 2016 to Precut bagged salad fosters Salmonella

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"My favorite summer garden fresh foods were mostly American in history: sweet corn /…"

Daniel W replied Oct 5, 2016 to A Map Of Where Your Food Originated May Surprise You

4 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"This topic has long fascinated me. The transfer of foods around the globe, which beg…"

Daniel W replied Oct 5, 2016 to A Map Of Where Your Food Originated May Surprise You

4 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Thanks for the Review. I have comp,ete nerve deafness on the left, and high frequenc…"

Daniel W replied Aug 12, 2016 to Timers

18 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"I remember being in grad school, where I studied the microbioligy of the gastrointes…"

Daniel W replied Aug 5, 2016 to Vegan isn't most sustainable diet

1 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Sorry. Didnt mean to be such a downer. Here's tiny hamsters on a tiny date. That's…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19, 2016 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I dont think organic is a scam, but I wont argue about it. I do buy organic when I c…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19, 2016 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It is a pure capitalism. And I agree communism is no better. I just wish there was a…"

31 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service