Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,557)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"That is what I do.  They are in the same store, a few feet from packaged greens."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 24 to Precut bagged salad fosters Salmonella

4 Nov 24
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Interesting information.  I would not worry about the beans if you are cooking them.…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 22 to Precut bagged salad fosters Salmonella

4 Nov 24

"My favorite summer garden fresh foods were mostly American in history: sweet corn /…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 5 to A Map Of Where Your Food Originated May Surprise You

4 Oct 5

"This topic has long fascinated me. The transfer of foods around the globe, which beg…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 5 to A Map Of Where Your Food Originated May Surprise You

4 Oct 5

"Thanks for the Review. I have comp,ete nerve deafness on the left, and high frequenc…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Aug 12 to Timers

18 Aug 12

"I remember being in grad school, where I studied the microbioligy of the gastrointes…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Aug 5 to Vegan isn't most sustainable diet

1 Aug 5

"Sorry. Didnt mean to be such a downer. Here's tiny hamsters on a tiny date. That's…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I dont think organic is a scam, but I wont argue about it. I do buy organic when I c…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

31 Oct 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It is a pure capitalism. And I agree communism is no better. I just wish there was a…"

31 Oct 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Also milk, honey, tea.. carcinogenic clouding agents for that "fresh squeezed" look.…"

31 Oct 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service