Daniel W's Discussions (8,225)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry. Didnt mean to be such a downer. Here's tiny hamsters on a tiny date. That's…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"I dont think organic is a scam, but I wont argue about it. I do buy organic when I c…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"It is a pure capitalism. And I agree communism is no better. I just wish there was a…"

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"Also milk, honey, tea.. carcinogenic clouding agents for that "fresh squeezed" look.…"

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"haha :-)"

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"Ning told me in China they would probably sell the calamari but claim it's pig anus."

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"Chocolate....   my version of heroin.  Do they have an IV version yet?"

Daniel W replied Jul 7 to Sweet! Electric field makes chocolate healthier and tastier

6 Jul 7
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Potatoes are a good nutritious food. This link from the Washington State Pitat Commi…"

Daniel W replied Jun 19 to The amazing incredible awesome fantastic potato.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"The interesting thing, I discovered about baked potatoes. They prevent the 2 hours o…"

Daniel W replied Jun 19 to The amazing incredible awesome fantastic potato.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"That's a relief. I dont like the idea of living off of ocean mammals and fish. Scie…"

Daniel W replied Jun 12 to Eskimo Meat Argument Settled, I-nu-it Was Wrong

1 Jun 12
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service