Plinius's Discussions (1,267)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"You're not a downer and I like the tiny hamsters very much!"

Plinius replied Jul 20 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"How come that doesn't surprise me? "

Plinius replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"Integrity is really scarse, especially among companies. I've gone 'back to basics',…"

Plinius replied Jul 19 to Vast, pervasive food scams. Even some of your Red Lobster isn't lobster.

26 Jul 20
Reply by Plinius

"I just binged on a bad of Dutch salty liquorice - wonderful - and I'm very glad it w…"

Plinius replied May 18 to More than half of Americans' calorie intake comes from ultra processed foods.

4 May 18
Reply by Plinius

"I didn't know, but it's no surprise. Vegan seems the best option, until humanity die…"

Plinius replied Mar 20 to Tuna's not greener than pork!

3 Mar 20
Reply by Plinius

"Once you realize what junk they want to have you eat, you go back to the simplest fo…"

Plinius replied Mar 12 to More than half of Americans' calorie intake comes from ultra processed foods.

4 May 18
Reply by Plinius

"Another good reason to stop eating meat..."

Plinius replied Sep 5, 2015 to Rare hamburgers a hazard

4 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"A little salty and tasty, but it's over twenty years ago that I ate pig, so it's har…"

Plinius replied Jul 20, 2015 to A fried alga that tastes like bacon

6 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I've eaten dulse but I don't want it to taste like something else - that feels phony…"

Plinius replied Jul 19, 2015 to A fried alga that tastes like bacon

6 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I wonder about fifty years ago when everyone burnt coal and cabbage was very often o…"

Plinius replied Jul 16, 2015 to Beware of Brassicas

7 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service