(Belated in many time zones....)

A few bits from the Hang With Friends comments worth preserving and sharing:

The pi rat pirate pie rat pie at instructables.com:

sk8eycat: Vons/Safeway is actually having a "Pi Day" sale!  I'm always amazed when Marketing people actually do something clever instead of the same-old same-old.

And booklover pointed out that the mirror image of 3.14 is delicious!
Here's a version where the font makes it clearer:

Views: 508

Replies to This Discussion

This isn't about Pi or pies, but it's a food "artistic" project.  (I have some reservations about their choices...) A curiosity, IMO, but slightly boring.  Click on the photos to advance the slideshow.  I think I'd rather have Pi.

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-food-maps-different-countries-20140314,0,4655393.story#axzz2vzphLO49

Either they haven't finished, or they've omitted most of Europe, the entire Middle East, Canada, Mexico, and Central America.  Oh, and they seem to have forgotten that Hawaii is a state.

Somebody has too much time on their hands! 

Oh! come on Joan, have a little fun! Take the day off and just celebrate it. Do you have anything better to do? No! I didn't think so!

I smile.

yay cool yummy pie

This year we celebrate pi day more precisely than ever: 3/14/15!

March 14, 1879
Albert Einstein, Date of birth
Here is another bit of information of interest to Pi Day

Here's another take on that last:

Happy most accurate pi day for a century (3.14159... rounds to "3/14/16")!

teachpi.org even has some Pi Day Carols.

Vons/Safeway is actually having a "Pi Day" sale!  I'm always amazed when Marketing people actually do something clever ....

My local Whole Foods has the right idea: $3.14 off all pies.

(Calendar entry for the 14th) PI DAY! Save $3.14 on all pies

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service