The Flying Atheist's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Mozilla CEO steps down due to political backlash http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/03/…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 3, 2014 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"That's the million dollar, unanswered question, k.h. The homophobes keep claiming th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 24, 2014 to Federal Judge: Kentucky Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages (NBC News)

8 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is, indeed, wonderful news.  The Judge's statements concisely state the crux of…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 12, 2014 to Federal Judge: Kentucky Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages (NBC News)

8 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm also someone who has never been a part of the leather community.  I agree with y…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 19, 2013 to Interior. Leather Bar.

11 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"I'm troubled by the criminalization of HIV exposure.  When two consenting adults agr…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 7, 2013 to Expose hundreds to HIV... How to handle the perpetrator?

6 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I don't mean to make light of this situation, and this may be considered anti-Americ…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 23, 2013 to Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning

7 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Susan Stanko

""Polyamorous people and couples I should mention are also demonized by fundamentalis…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 31, 2013 to If same sex marriage is OK, what about plural marriage?

7 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"I don't want to appear to be committing the sinful act of gloating, but that beautif…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 19, 2013 to St. Anthony Falls Bridge, Minnesota

3 May 19, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Ruth, thanks so much for posting this.  This is a very powerful video, and well made…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 1, 2013 to Role-Reversal video

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"This just posted on my news feed: Why the Supreme Court Will Rule in Favor of Gay M…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service