The Flying Atheist's Discussions (866)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you are correct.  Thanks for the clarification.  I couldn't attend because of w…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 15, 2012 to Pride Photos 2012

25 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Great to see all the strollers and kids. "

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 14, 2012 to Pride Photos 2012

25 Jul 15, 2012

"I forgot to add.......my favorite T-shirt at the parade said, "My Boyfriend's Wife H…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 26, 2012 to Pride Photos 2012

25 Jul 15, 2012

"Yes, that's IHOP at the intersection of Grace, Halsted and Broadway. "

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 25, 2012 to Pride Photos 2012

25 Jul 15, 2012

"2012 Chicago Pride Parade   Old Mother Nature blessed us with a beautiful day for a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 25, 2012 to Pride Photos 2012

25 Jul 15, 2012

"Great photos.  Looked like a nice day for a parade.  I always have mixed emotions ab…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 17, 2012 to Pride Photos 2012

25 Jul 15, 2012

""Mothers and maternal aunts of gay men tend to have significantly more offspring tha…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 15, 2012 to Strong Genetic Basis for Male Homosexuality

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by David Philip Norris

"I think it's pathetic that someone would need a flow chart to tell them what to thin…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 15, 2012 to Culture War Talking Points anti Marriage Equality

24 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"That video is heart-wrenching.  I'm pretty much speechless.  The raw emotions it sti…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 13, 2012 to Take Care of Each Other: What to do without marriage?

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Some interesting, valid points, but I don't think we can blame only black churches a…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 13, 2012 to Black Churches: Bible was wrong on slavery, right on gay issues.

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Mysteries Of The Bible Banned From The Bible
19 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post What, When, Where, Who and How
33 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on James M. Martin's group Atheism & the Law
34 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to jay H's discussion Philosopher: Logic is racist
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Charity Status for Dark Money Groups
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Peak Prosperity News Update - 2-12-2016 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religion can reduce stress
2 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Question: would the individual books used to put together the bible be referred to as "canon fodder?!?" Just asking...! [grin!]"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service