James M. Martin's Discussions (3,239)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"At the risk of raising the specter of Rush Limbaugh, I must say ditto!  The blood be…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 11, 2012 to DOMA On Last Legs?

20 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Same sex marriage IS an economic issue.  New York, as I am sure Gov. Cuomo will tell…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 10, 2012 to DOMA On Last Legs?

20 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Perish the thought!  What group would want to claim Scalia, particularly one of the…"

20 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Go, guy!  Makes you think one of the Pops got it into his head that if you impose ce…"

20 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Post mortems on the elections gives nothing but hope.  Unmarried women gave their vo…"

20 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I misunderstood your comment, sorry."

James M. Martin replied Sep 17, 2012 to Dorky Judge Says No Name Changes for Trans Petitioners: Time for Impeachment

7 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chrissie Farthing

"Must be careful there, Susan.  Intersex often implies hermaphroditic person.  I lear…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 17, 2012 to Dorky Judge Says No Name Changes for Trans Petitioners: Time for Impeachment

7 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chrissie Farthing

"I don't know if educational discrimination against women is such a threat as discrim…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 8, 2012 to Barney Frank Addresses Convention, Refers to "Myth Romney": Some Speculations

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Only, she wouldn't be feeding Fido a special treat.  Remember, he's up on the roof o…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 3, 2012 to Ann Romney at GOP Convention: "A REAL Marriage"

10 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Diane

"That's what I was thinking, too.  Because of the analogy to anti-abortionists.  They…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 2, 2012 to Ann Romney at GOP Convention: "A REAL Marriage"

10 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Diane

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service