James M. Martin's Discussions (3,239)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"I write tortured sentences, too, and although I never thought about it this way, I r…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 2, 2012 to Ann Romney at GOP Convention: "A REAL Marriage"

10 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Diane

"I know a couple here that are supporters of the party.  They retired young, having m…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 2, 2012 to To a Convention Watcher Calling Gay Republicans Oxymoronic and Clueless

2 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"As to your second paragraph, I must assume you mean that the average Republican toda…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 2, 2012 to Ann Romney at GOP Convention: "A REAL Marriage"

10 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Diane

"Correct, but I think the expression, in Yiddish (a very colorful language!) is: "Oy,…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 7, 2012 to Catholics' Abuse of the Concept of Religious Freedom in Support of Dogma, Bigotry

10 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Of course it's Dolan.  Moving up on the pyramid and in line to become a future Ponzi…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 7, 2012 to Catholics' Abuse of the Concept of Religious Freedom in Support of Dogma, Bigotry

10 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Pat

"That's precisely why I maintain that organized religion is a con, a grift, a form of…"

10 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Pat

"What I meant when I said that being gay or bisexual is quintessentially pagan is wit…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 4, 2012 to Isis and the Egyptian Pantheon at Gay Pride Event: Bound to P. O. Evangelical Bigots

2 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"The bigots attacked J C. Penney too."

James M. Martin replied Jul 1, 2012 to One Million Moms Group Condemns Oreo-Makers for Gay Pride Day Rainbow Cookies

5 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"Wishful thinking.  Yeah, I knew that.  I should have written, "more like a couple hu…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 30, 2012 to One Million Moms Group Condemns Oreo-Makers for Gay Pride Day Rainbow Cookies

5 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"Thanks, Dr. Kellie.  As a side note, I have that same wish hand-written at the botto…"

James M. Martin replied May 12, 2012 to My Message to Michelle Obama on Mother's Day Weekend

9 May 12, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service