A Former Member's Discussions (2,791)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I can't listen right now, but I will for sure."

A Former Member replied Dec 7, 2011 to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the UN in Geneva on LGBT Rights

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"I saw A Jihad for Love. It was really sad how confused and troubled some of these pe…"

A Former Member replied Jan 5, 2010 to Gay Muslim scholar shunned by own community

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by D. Benjamin Burchall

"Well, I can't reference anything right off the top of my head, but I have run across…"

A Former Member replied Jan 4, 2010 to Gay Muslim scholar shunned by own community

12 Jan 6, 2010

"Yes, I've heard that same thing. Also, Islam was apparently getting pretty liberal m…"

A Former Member replied Jan 4, 2010 to Gay Muslim scholar shunned by own community

12 Jan 6, 2010

"I don't know Eric, but it sure does happen a lot. I've know a great many smart and s…"

A Former Member replied Jan 3, 2010 to Gay Muslim scholar shunned by own community

12 Jan 6, 2010

"He would do better to reject Islam. Poor guy."

A Former Member replied Jan 3, 2010 to Gay Muslim scholar shunned by own community

12 Jan 6, 2010

"That's rather long, so I'm not going to read all of it, but wow!, what a great artic…"

A Former Member replied Sep 26, 2009 to

just now

"Yeah! I have a new word!"

A Former Member replied Sep 10, 2009 to

just now

"Great news. "For us, allowing children to be adopted by same-sex couples is conditi…"

A Former Member replied Sep 10, 2009 to

just now

"Well, I meant that as a rhetorical question."

A Former Member replied Aug 30, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service