A Former Member's Discussions (2,791)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's the video of him actually getting tazed. I had to rewind it several times jus…"

A Former Member replied Aug 28, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"How can a person like this have a congregation? Why do people sit an listen to that…"

A Former Member replied Aug 28, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks Andy. I'm going to pass for right now, as I get 150 emails a day, and that is…"

A Former Member replied Aug 22, 2009 to Censorship - or lack of it

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"...may still be available from Netflix. Do you mean A Jihad for Love? I still thin…"

A Former Member replied Aug 3, 2009 to 82 Gay Men Murdered In Iraq Since December

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

"This is just so disgusting and awful. I've been following it some, and have posted i…"

A Former Member replied Jul 30, 2009 to 82 Gay Men Murdered In Iraq Since December

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

"Thanks Andy. I've been to the GLHumanist.org site before, I believe. I'll check thes…"

A Former Member replied Jul 8, 2009 to UK-based secular humanist LGBTs

4 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Dave P

"Thanks for your openness and honesty. I'm a little OCD about some things. Like I put…"

A Former Member replied Dec 15, 2008 to

just now

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service