Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,212)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel, I can't even imagine what it has been like for you. I raged at being born a…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 26, 2015 to Marriage Equality Now Legal Throughout the US

13 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"YES! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13, 2015 to Will Evangelicals Finally Drop Their Crusade Against Marriage Equality?

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"According to the Catholic perspective, the "Church is supposed to run the world." Ah…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12, 2015 to Will Evangelicals Finally Drop Their Crusade Against Marriage Equality?

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Judy Garland was a complex person according to what I read of her over the years. I…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 20, 2014 to Queerty Interview With Author of New Book About Judy Garland, Big LGBTQ Icon: Judy on Religion

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Daniel, Miss Emily Litella is a great reminder of an especially talented lady. "

Joan Denoo replied Oct 19, 2014 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

25 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by sk8eycat

"Spud, great piece! I plan to post it on Twitter. May I attribute it to you, or would…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17, 2014 to Utah's Governor Grinch

2 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Scott Lively, A veteran of the anti-gay movement, Lively has been actively propagand…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26, 2014 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

95 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"I am still boycotting Chick-fil-A. I have the memory of an elephant and if anyone vi…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26, 2014 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

95 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks for this chart. It is enlightening to see how different the districts are. Wa…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1, 2014 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Micheal

"Well, at least we are getting some scientific research on homosexuality, and many qu…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18, 2014 to Another article about origins of same sex attraction

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service