Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,203)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"According to the Catholic perspective, the "Church is supposed to run the world." Ah…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12, 2015 to Will Evangelicals Finally Drop Their Crusade Against Marriage Equality?

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, great piece! I plan to post it on Twitter. May I attribute it to you, or would…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17, 2014 to Utah's Governor Grinch

2 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The good news is, many more people reveal their true attributes and claim them as so…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 17, 2014 to Consider moving if where you live is anti-gay

7 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A perfect question for a dissertation! All you aspiring people making sense of an in…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 17, 2014 to Consider moving if where you live is anti-gay

7 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well! that is clear enough! Living in homophobic communities is bad for ones health.…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16, 2014 to Consider moving if where you live is anti-gay

7 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Loren, for this Steve Shives comment. You introduced me to him months ago an…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 7, 2013 to Five Stupid Things About Homophobia - Steve Shives

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Sentient, an elder of the tribe and a wise man. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 25, 2013 to Successfully treated AIDS patients can transmit AIDS

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Flying Atheist, remember the black movement, how they were freed from slavery an…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"Recently, I include Judicial in my disdain for our political process. The Executive,…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"If SCOTUS opposes gay marriage, then they are simply wrong; it will not be the first…"

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service